Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Calabasas, CA - Commons Way (LIVE 12 May 2022, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s interesting, Calabasas still a dead zone for EV chargers. The only charger on PlugShare map is rated 1 out of 10 at Bob Smith BMW. I love charging at Westlake Village and Thousand Oaks. Always open stalls, reliable equipment rated 10 out of 10

Attachments

• C193EABC-349B-47F1-81F7-E98A750B538B.jpeg
    C193EABC-349B-47F1-81F7-E98A750B538B.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 88
I really wish they'd just move this to Woodland Hills.

Possible Locations:
Ralphs at Topanga / Ventura
The Westfield Topanga Parking Garage
The TARGET at Westfield Topanga
The Westfield Village by the Costco
The TARGET on Ventura and Desoto (would love this, it's right next to my house)
The El Camino Shopping Center by the McDonalds
Gelsons on Reseda / Ventura
The Canoga Orange Line Station
The Petsmart on Canoga

There's a whole load of spots that they COULD put it, now obviously permits, city grid, etc etc play a part, but jeez la weeeez let's get it rollin.

I agree, “pull chocks” and move it from The Commons to Westfield Mall off of Topanga. There’s waaay more room over there to maneuver and add even more chargers.
Tesla already has Superchargers at other Westfield Properties so I would think it would be a slam dunk.

Further more Malibu has two Superchargers walking distance from each other at Westfield Mall you could place an array of Superchargers on the North end of the parking lot and another at the South end of the parking lot and have a greater dispersion than the two Superchargers in Malibu.

I agree, “pull chocks” and move it from The Commons to Westfield Mall off of Topanga. There’s waaay more room over there to maneuver and add even more chargers.
Tesla already has Superchargers at other Westfield Properties so I would think it would be a slam dunk.
There’s discussions about it from what I’ve heard.

Reactions: chateauoaks
I would personally love one in the Commons just because I work next door lol but Woodland Hills makes a lot more sense.

I don’t think this is for the super chargers. Only 6 or so parking spots. Just mounds of dirt inside the gated fence. Also last time this was going to happen the super chargers that got delivered were on the backside of the complex. I went back there today, on the huge wall there are 17 spots marked with orange spray paint. Very evenly spaced apart. Almost as if to put supercharges in along the big wall and then park your tesla parallel to each spot which also seems odd to me.

D2F58255-794D-4DB4-8579-2CDBB7089091.jpeg

Attachments

• 694D4A7A-DE95-4319-B87C-C0B629DC936F.jpeg
    694D4A7A-DE95-4319-B87C-C0B629DC936F.jpeg
    518.2 KB · Views: 66