Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Calabasas, CA - Commons Way (LIVE 12 May 2022, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Uppity up residents? :)

Me here just now…..really need trash bins nearby

ECA81593-6997-4EA7-ABEC-8F513FA2FD7C.jpeg

Reactions: mociaf9 and MarcoRP
So I take it ‘Cars&Coffee’ this weekend (5/22) is off the table?

Ohmster said "
It’s open. I was there yesterday. Member @Sig41 won the meal for being first to report it was hot.

Shall we try for Sunday 22nd? Breakfast?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in for Sunday at 8 or 9am, if that works for other people.

Have to drive my wife to the airport, and leave around 10am, but I'm only like 10 minutes from the new Calabasas Supercharger, so I'm open to meeting at around 9am, if others are interested.... not sure how many people will want to get there at 8am on a Sunday, but if that works....

Let me know who's interested.

Ohmster said "
It’s open. I was there yesterday. Member @Sig41 won the meal for being first to report it was hot.

Shall we try for Sunday 22nd? Breakfast?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in for Sunday at 8 or 9am, if that works for other people.

Have to drive my wife to the airport, and leave around 10am, but I'm only like 10 minutes from the new Calabasas Supercharger, so I'm open to meeting at around 9am, if others are interested.... not sure how many people will want to get there at 8am on a Sunday, but if that works....

Let me know who's interested.
See you there 9AM.

@Sig41 and I are confirmed.