Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Calabasas, CA - Commons Way (LIVE 12 May 2022, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I looked on PlugShare and there is not one EV Charger in the city of Calabasas. There are many large upscale auto dealers. Are they able to block Tesla getting through city planning?
Your Plugshare filters must be set up wrong. There are 3 fast chargers and a J1772 in the city of Calabasas.

Calabasas Chargers.jpg

• Disagree
Reactions: Bpnetguy
Like ecarfan said, definitely not making that claim, which should have been obvious.

What I'm saying is that no matter what the previous delays have been, I don't think you're going to see any progress in the next couple of weeks. People have other things to deal with.

I propose we create the Southern California Supercharger Construction Crew (SCSCC), a group of Tesla vigilantes that spends weekends and evenings uncreating and installing Supercharger stations to get things moving. We just need one person who understands the electrical stuff so no one dies. I'm good with a shovel - happy to do some trench digging...

I hope they don’t abandon this site. The closest supercharging to us in Woodland Hills is either Thousand Oaks or Burbank or down by Culver City, all of which could take a good 20-30 minutes to get to with moderate traffic.

Agreed. I believe one is supposed to go at the Westfield in sherman Oaks too... but I’d much rather finally get this one up and going in Calabasas. I honestly don’t understand what’s going on with it.

Reactions: MelaniainLA