Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Calabasas, CA - Commons Way (LIVE 12 May 2022, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are right that it is going to be at The Commons. I found the permit on the city's website.

Approved on 10/2/17. 4799 Commons Way. Description: EV CHARGING STATIONS: Install (24) Tesla EV charging stations; (12) super charge 160KVA inverters; (1) new 2500A main panel; (1) meter; (1) 2500A service; (1) 2500A switch gear; (12) 250A branch circuits; (1) feeder; (1) 2500KVA transformer.

I'll stop by on Monday to see if construction has started.

0A2D29BC-4A7C-4AD7-8401-807851FB055C.jpeg
Found fencing material but there are currently no markings. Looks like the chargers will be near the entrance at Commons Way and Calabasas Rd.

• Informative
Reactions: gene
View attachment 260242
Found fencing material but there are currently no markings. Looks like the chargers will be near the entrance at Commons Way and Calabasas Rd.
Your picture does have markings. The white "USA" with the arrows is indicating the middle of an area that needs to have all the underground utilities marked. Look for the perimeter of the area and any yellow, orange, or red spray markings.

Thanks a lot for posting, finally a new supercharger close enough to Ventura County! It will be great not to have to go to Oxnard for us locals (I live in Newbury Park just over the Conejo Grade on the Thousand Oaks side).
As a local, why wouldn't you charge at home? Going to a Supercharger for free electricity vs. charging at home returns you less than minimum wage.

Reactions: MelaniainLA