Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - California, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Working great. One stall is still dark.

0B1670A3-F381-4878-8F15-7A40C7E1515E.jpeg

Hope to see you all at the Waldorf Supercharger Ribbon Cutting on Sunday, May 16th at 8 a.m. and/or the meetup in La Plata behind the Baldus Centre at 9:30 a.m. Send me an email if you are coming to [email protected]. Hopefully we'll do a ribbon cutting at this location soon, but it's a busy spot.

Can't make it, unfortunately ... leaving for Custer, SD today. Have fun!

One of my favorite areas and road trips. If you are taking your Tesla, an we get a trip report when you get back?

Of course we are taking the Tesla. It’s a Tesla rally we are going to. :)

Reactions: CapsEngineer
This is posted in the Maryland Tesla Owners Facebook Group. Sorry for the late notice...

California, MD Supercharger Ribbon Cutting - SUNDAY, JULY 18, 2021

Meetup - 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Ceremony - 10:30 AM - 11 AM
Group Drive to Solomon's Island - 11 AM
Lunch at Stoney's Kingfishers Seafood Bar & Grill - 12 PM
- RSVP with the number in your party joining us for lunch to [email protected] - https://stoneysseafoodhouse.com/kingfishers/
Speakers:
Host: Percell Artis
- Ed Winson Delmoro - Tesla Owners So. MD
- Brian M. Crosby, Maryland Delegate - District 29B, St. Mary's County
- James Randy Guy, President - Commissioners of St. Mary's County
- Daniel Klein, President - Klein Enterprises (developer of St Mary's Market Place)
Local Press Coverage:
- The BayNet (https://www.thebaynet.com)

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl

Apparently 6 stalls were also supposed to open at a nearby Sheetz. Are the stations just not open yet or the location was scrubbed in favor of the HT?
Great to know that as I would love to discover more about that. I would love to visit one of them as after partnering with Klein Enterprises in the St. Mary’s Marketplace, just a few hundred feet from Harris Teeter, Tesla has successfully placed eight supercharging stations at the corner of the parking lot.