Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cameron Park, CA (LIVE 12 May 2023, 12 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Parking lot is paved and brewery looking close to done. I bet they’re shooting to be open by Memorial Day.
IMG_1290.jpeg

Reactions: Tyl
Might be grand opening this weekend, or at least a soft opening. Nothing on social media since April saying to stay tuned for a May Grand Opening.

It didn't look very grand opening this weekend, though there were clearly a few customers when I was there around lunchtime. I'd bet on the soft opening scenario. Also they don't seem to have a Web presence yet, or nothing when I searched for "Moonraker Millhouse".

Bruce.

It didn't look very grand opening this weekend, though there were clearly a few customers when I was there around lunchtime. I'd bet on the soft opening scenario. Also they don't seem to have a Web presence yet, or nothing when I searched for "Moonraker Millhouse".

Bruce.
Thanks! They have a separate Instagram and there are a two google reviews from this weekend mentioning soft opening so guessing they are close.

Even though there is parking elsewhere in the rear of the building folks disregard posted signs NOT to park in the Tesla Charging stalls. It’s a busy place🥴

Photos.

Attachments

• IMG_5836.jpeg
    IMG_5836.jpeg
    678.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5837.jpeg
    IMG_5837.jpeg
    831.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5832.jpeg
    IMG_5832.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5833.jpeg
    IMG_5833.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5834.jpeg
    IMG_5834.jpeg
    694.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5829.jpeg
    IMG_5829.jpeg
    650.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5830.jpeg
    IMG_5830.jpeg
    573.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5831.jpeg
    IMG_5831.jpeg
    908.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5835.jpeg
    IMG_5835.jpeg
    620.5 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: aesculus
Even though there is parking elsewhere in the rear of the building folks disregard posted signs NOT to park in the Tesla Charging stalls. The stalls are for vehicles that are actively charging only. Even Tesla owners may not park there just for the space. It’s a $145.00 infraction of the CVC. Moonrakers is a busy place🥴

Reactions: aesculus
Been here a couple of times over the last month, always around 4:30-5 PM mid week. Surprising how busy the parking lot is with people endlessly circling the lot looking for places to park. The chargers have never been occupied more than 30% while I have been here but I have witnessed a fair amount of ICEing. And while I have never stayed more than 25 minutes, I am surprised about the Teslas that were plugged in when I arrived and were still there unoccupied when I left. This place needs some sort of charging monitor/security. First time I get here and there are not any stalls free will be the last until they figure it out.

Been here a couple of times over the last month, always around 4:30-5 PM mid week. Surprising how busy the parking lot is with people endlessly circling the lot looking for places to park. The chargers have never been occupied more than 30% while I have been here but I have witnessed a fair amount of ICEing. And while I have never stayed more than 25 minutes, I am surprised about the Teslas that were plugged in when I arrived and were still there unoccupied when I left. This place needs some sort of charging monitor/security. First time I get here and there are not any stalls free will be the last until they figure it out.
If cars are unattended, plugged in and not charging, they will be accumulating lots of idle fees. That is how Tesla polices Tesla charging. Now unplugged and occupying stalls or ice if is another matter. Pretty much needs to be self policed. They can’t afford to hire attendants at every chargers location.