Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Campbelltown, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are some spaces cordoned off in Campbelltown, Sydney, in about this pin location which roughly matches the announced site location for the Campbelltown Supercharger,

Campbelltown.jpg

This might, or might not, be in preparation for the Supercharger site. Watch this space I guess.

I took this photo this morning, nothing's roped, fenced or cordoned off anywhere in any of the car parks in that general area.

View attachment 895374
Yeah I drove over there this morning for a look. The car park was full of cars and the cordoned off area wasn’t there although I did notice one of the plastic markers behind one of the parked cars. I still think it will most likely be in that car park somewhere. It’s the car park for Rydges, the gym, the arts centre and the Catholic Club. It’s also walking distance to the shopping centres So to me it makes sense.

Being Canberra-based I am most interested in this supercharger. Many Canberrans out for a long weekend in Sydney typically charge in Goulburn, then find random chargers in Sydney based on where they're going. With a a Campbelltown charger I we can do without charging from Canberra to Campbelltown, and get enough juice to last us the long weekend within Sydney. Same deal coming back. Fill up in Campbelltown to get us all the way to Canberra.

Being Canberra-based I am most interested in this supercharger. Many Canberrans out for a long weekend in Sydney typically charge in Goulburn, then find random chargers in Sydney based on where they're going. With a a Campbelltown charger I we can do without charging from Canberra to Campbelltown, and get enough juice to last us the long weekend within Sydney. Same deal coming back. Fill up in Campbelltown to get us all the way to Canberra.
The Blaxland one will similarly be good for a weekend in the Blue Mountains from Canberra.

Friday night photo dump.

Attachments

• IMG_4601.jpeg
    IMG_4601.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_4604.jpeg
    IMG_4604.jpeg
    891.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4605.jpeg
    IMG_4605.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4606.jpeg