Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Canoe Creek, FL - Florida Turnpike Service Plaza

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Too bad. I think 8 is too few for the distance between Canoe Creek and other chargers. 12 supercharges is probably ideal.

I just looked, and it appears to be 16 V3 stalls according to supercharge.info - Construction (11 days).
Kissimmee - West Osceola Parkway (Crosslands) was just permitted (9 days) - which will be another 16 V3 stalls - only a couple miles off the Turnpike.
Not sure if Millenia is every going to happen - in permit phase a long time.

I just looked, and it appears to be 16 V3 stalls according to supercharge.info - Construction (11 days).
Kissimmee - West Osceola Parkway (Crosslands) was just permitted (9 days) - which will be another 16 V3 stalls - only a couple miles off the Turnpike.
Not sure if Millenia is every going to happen - in permit phase a long time.
A sub-permit was issued by Osceola County that mentioned only 8 stalls. Hope it’s wrong.

Just visited the location. Definitely appears there will only be 8 stalls - at least that is how many are currently setup. There is plenty of room for more chargers - so not sure if it will be expanded later or if they are making room for other EV networks.
IMG_1554 Medium.jpeg
IMG_1556 Medium.jpeg