Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cape May, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6180ED6A-1FAE-4166-BE91-7A37404F8CDB.jpeg
Could it be in Courthouse acme? Pics today

View attachment 395087 Could it be in Courthouse acme? Pics today
Great find! Unless someone else is using the same exact precast pedestal bases, that's definitely a supercharger installation. Did you see any of the back-end hardware? i.e. the supercharger cabinets, switchgear, etc. Your pic only shows 8 bases, but it looks like, given that there's clearly at least 1 more parking stall (where you were standing) and the shadow from another parking sign pole in front of it, my guess is that this will actually be 10 stalls. If you saw the cabinets and got an accurate count of them we'd know for sure.

Address: 11 Court House South Dennis Rd, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
GPS: 39.088417, -74.821500

@BlueShift @Chuq

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
The name of the town is actually "Cape May Court House, NJ," so it should be changed to reflect that on supercharge.info. Cape May is just the geographical feature (the southern most point in New Jersey).

@Chuq @BlueShift
Agreed it should be listed as CMCH, but I have a lot of relatives who live in Cape May and might take issue with it being characterized as a
"geographical feature.":) It's a very popular beach resort with a zip code and everything.

Great find! Unless someone else is using the same exact precast pedestal bases, that's definitely a supercharger installation. Did you see any of the back-end hardware? i.e. the supercharger cabinets, switchgear, etc. Your pic only shows 8 bases, but it looks like, given that there's clearly at least 1 more parking stall (where you were standing) and the shadow from another parking sign pole in front of it, my guess is that this will actually be 10 stalls. If you saw the cabinets and got an accurate count of them we'd know for sure.

Address: 11 Court House South Dennis Rd, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
GPS: 39.088417, -74.821500

@BlueShift @Chuq
No hardware yet. Just this early stage. Construction crew said they were doing a survey. But Acme says it’s “going to be a big surprise”. This work started on Monday April 7. I work at the CVS in the same shopping center so I will keep us updated. No further progress this week.

No hardware yet. Just this early stage. Construction crew said they were doing a survey. But Acme says it’s “going to be a big surprise”. This work started on Monday April 7. I work at the CVS in the same shopping center so I will keep us updated. No further progress this week.
I shopped in that CVS last month. Bought batteries for my MIL’s Lincoln car fob which temporarily abandoned us at Cape Regional.