Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cape May, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No meter as of 12:30 today.

93F46BE1-0BF1-4F32-AE90-7154081B0DEC.jpeg

Philadelphia market east SC from start to finish 15 days.
No it wasn't. We've no idea how long the construction on that site took because when it was "discovered" the construction was already complete. And it could have been sitting there, done but without progress on getting activated for 3 months already and we'd never have known.

Don’t expect anything to move for atleast 2 weeks. This is NJ. Everything moves at snail’s pace unless it is actual emergency.
That is way too optimistic. You won’t find a single soul working during 4th of July. After that, it will take two more weeks to recuperate. Another week to find the paper work... Oh! can you see, by the desk’s late night, what so proudly we cry, to the dawn’s last screaming....

• Funny
Reactions: madodel
That is way too optimistic. You won’t find a single soul working during 4th of July. After that, it will take two more weeks to recuperate. Another week to find the paper work... Oh! can you see, by the desk’s late night, what so proudly we cry, to the dawn’s last screaming....

I agree. I bet the delay for the most part is co-ordination between state inspect and utilities. More likely than not, nobody cares about Tesla or its owners. It will be done when it will be done.

I agree. I bet the delay for the most part is co-ordination between state inspect and utilities. More likely than not, nobody cares about Tesla or its owners. It will be done when it will be done.
The inspection is supposedly done this past Tuesday. It is between CMCH township and Atlantic Electric. As I said, if history is any indication, end of July is when the grand opening ceremony!