Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Carlsbad, CA (7710 El Camino Real, LIVE 27 Sep 2018, 26 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As this Supercharger fills up at all daylight hours (today was no exception), I was by this morning and saw a new low of rudeness from one our fellow Tesla owners. After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I snapped this shot.

Really?

View attachment 367347
So, I have a question and forgive me for not wanting to look through 42 pages of posts about this charger. I charged in this exact spot about a month or so ago when I was in Carlsbad visiting a friend (from LA). It actually took quite a while to fully recharge my car for the trip back. But my question is...there are only 2 chargers there, are there more in the lot above on the hill? I found the directions for this spot quite confusing. Thanks for any info.

So, I have a question and forgive me for not wanting to look through 42 pages of posts about this charger. I charged in this exact spot about a month or so ago when I was in Carlsbad visiting a friend (from LA). It actually took quite a while to fully recharge my car for the trip back. But my question is...there are only 2 chargers there, are there more in the lot above on the hill? I found the directions for this spot quite confusing. Thanks for any info.

I charged one time at those two spots at the bottom. I would say 90% of the people who drove why we're completely lost and didn't realize there was another 18 chargers up around the corner at the top of the hill. They really could use some better signage to help people because I had to point how to get there for every one of those people

And how about the $1.00 per minute idle charge
2qupzt.jpg

My Tesla app shows the Carlsbad site has reduced service (cirlce with line through it rather than lightning bolt on the red marker), but 7 stalls are in use, anyone have an idea what the situation is on the ground?

The 2 chargers on the lower level are non-functional. Last time I was there the pedestals were tilted, like some genius hit them.