Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Carlsbad, CA (7710 El Camino Real, LIVE 27 Sep 2018, 26 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Come on people. The trash can is 10 yards away.

On another note, is the construction on the shopping center ever going to finish?

Attachments

• 65E9C961-C11B-448D-A37B-3DAF5E144DF9.jpeg
    65E9C961-C11B-448D-A37B-3DAF5E144DF9.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Informative
Reactions: bkp_duke
Come on people. The trash can is 10 yards away.

On another note, is the construction on the shopping center ever going to finish?

Recurrent problem at this supercharger. There are some locals that are real dip@hits that just empty their car everytime they charge. I've been tempted to post some license plates of people I've seen dumping their trash while they park.

Recurrent problem at this supercharger. There are some locals that are real dip@hits that just empty their car everytime they charge. I've been tempted to post some license plates of people I've seen dumping their trash while they park.
I live about 1/2 mile from this SpC so I'm almost never there but I did have to charge there the other day because my eMMC is being repaired so charging at home is extremely slow. Amazes me that people just dump their trash out on the ground. Geesh.

And yeah, seems like they'll never finish construction on that shopping center.

The whole Carlsbad Supercharger station was down last night (Sept 6, 2020). I called Tesla and they checked with SDG&E who said that there was a power outage in the area, But that can't be accurate as all the lights were on in the shopping center. I ended up going to the Del Mar Supercharger 12 miles away.

• Informative
Reactions: JeffnReno
Charged on 10/1/2020. No problems. Lots of cars in and out but always a few empty spaces. Not much immediately around the chargers so stop before if you need a drink. Most drivers were sitting in their car. Sign on the bathroom door (corner of the nearby building) said the bathroom was out of service. Some small print below it I couldn't read as we slowly drove by.

Charged on 10/1/2020. No problems. Lots of cars in and out but always a few empty spaces. Not much immediately around the chargers so stop before if you need a drink. Most drivers were sitting in their car. Sign on the bathroom door (corner of the nearby building) said the bathroom was out of service. Some small print below it I couldn't read as we slowly drove by.
There is plenty around the chargers. There is a wine store and a coffee shop in the same mall. They have wine tastings too. Across the street is Starbucks, bagel store, breakfast place, and a Gelsons that has a bar inside! Forgot, pizza place and mexican restaurant.

• Informative
Reactions: JeffnReno and KJD