Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Carlsbad, CA - Carlsbad Village Dr (upcoming per Tesla Supercharger Voting map)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gaswalla

Model S,3,X.. CT with Austin delivery
Sep 23, 2012
San Diego
On the new Tesla Supercharger website that allows one to vote or suggest new supercharger locations (Supercharger Voting | Tesla), an upcoming supercharger at Carlsbad Village Dr and Carlsbad Blvd is noted. (Village Faire Mall?). Note that the other sites that are similarly noted on this Tesla map are at the precise locations as confirmed with permits or construction.
This would be the third location in Carlsbad, CA
I couldn't figure out a way to search on the City of Carlsbad's permit page.
Hoping folks can help get details to confirm location and status.. I'll keep working on it as well.

1666323313336.png

On the new Tesla Supercharger website that allows one to vote or suggest new supercharger locations (Supercharger Voting | Tesla), an upcoming supercharger at Carlsbad Village Dr and Carlsbad Blvd is noted. (Village Faire Mall?). Note that the other sites that are similarly noted on this Tesla map are at the precise locations as confirmed with permits or construction.
This would be the third location in Carlsbad, CA
I couldn't figure out a way to search on the City of Carlsbad's permit page.
Hoping folks can help get details to confirm location and status.. I'll keep working on it as well.

View attachment 866003

here you go.

Reactions: gaswalla
Thanks for the link! Tesla lists an upcoming supercharger site at "Carlsbad Village," hence the name of this thread.. Can't find a permit, but I did find a future supercharger site inland a bit at 5806 Van Allen Way. This is a small mall with some nice mom/pop restaurants - El Cubano, Punjabi Tandoor, etc... 8 stalls permitted.
Anyone able to take a look for construction?

1666849215995.png