Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cary, NC - Bass Pro Lane

Pre-fab supercharger popped up under construction in North Cary at I40 and Harrison Avenue. 12 Stall V3 at Harrison Square Shopping Center (1805 N Harrison Ave, Cary, NC 27513). Specific location:

1657045840355.png

1657045686600.jpeg

Image credit: David S., local Tesla owner.

I love these unannounced SuC location just popping up! Reminds me of a Elon quote when it comes to competition:
"Second place should need a telescope to see us" -Elon Musk

This 12 stall v3 should be able to service quite a number of Tesla in the area especially with the additional 12 v3 SuC they are adding to the North Hills Raleigh area. I see the big green transformer in the pictures here so that's a really good sign.

Good location. Please of eateries and a Bass Pro Shop for entertainment. Traffic in and out can be bear at rush hour, tho.

I worked at the next exit west of this one in the late 90s/early 2000s, and rush-hour traffic was so bad that I would take back roads, rather than fight the I-40 traffic. Even with more lanes, I can't imagine it's much better these days.

Outside of rush hour, it is a good location right off the interstate. Much better than the North Raleigh supercharger, which seems to really be aimed at locals, instead of road-trippers.

I worked at the next exit west of this one in the late 90s/early 2000s, and rush-hour traffic was so bad that I would take back roads, rather than fight the I-40 traffic. Even with more lanes, I can't imagine it's much better these days.

Outside of rush hour, it is a good location right off the interstate. Much better than the North Raleigh supercharger, which seems to really be aimed at locals, instead of road-trippers.
I think that the majority of people that use the north hills supercharger are locals that don’t have an option to charge at home or apartment

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC