Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cary, NC - Bass Pro Lane

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pre-fab supercharger popped up under construction in North Cary at I40 and Harrison Avenue. 12 Stall V3 at Harrison Square Shopping Center (1805 N Harrison Ave, Cary, NC 27513). Specific location:

1657045840355.png

1657045686600.jpeg

Image credit: David S., local Tesla owner.

I love these unannounced SuC location just popping up! Reminds me of a Elon quote when it comes to competition:
"Second place should need a telescope to see us" -Elon Musk

This 12 stall v3 should be able to service quite a number of Tesla in the area especially with the additional 12 v3 SuC they are adding to the North Hills Raleigh area. I see the big green transformer in the pictures here so that's a really good sign.

Good location. Please of eateries and a Bass Pro Shop for entertainment. Traffic in and out can be bear at rush hour, tho.

I worked at the next exit west of this one in the late 90s/early 2000s, and rush-hour traffic was so bad that I would take back roads, rather than fight the I-40 traffic. Even with more lanes, I can't imagine it's much better these days.

Outside of rush hour, it is a good location right off the interstate. Much better than the North Raleigh supercharger, which seems to really be aimed at locals, instead of road-trippers.

I worked at the next exit west of this one in the late 90s/early 2000s, and rush-hour traffic was so bad that I would take back roads, rather than fight the I-40 traffic. Even with more lanes, I can't imagine it's much better these days.

Outside of rush hour, it is a good location right off the interstate. Much better than the North Raleigh supercharger, which seems to really be aimed at locals, instead of road-trippers.
I think that the majority of people that use the north hills supercharger are locals that don’t have an option to charge at home or apartment