Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cary, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a few photos of the transformer. It's done from the Duke Energy side, but no runs from the Secondary to the switch gear yet. Ball is back in Tesla's court to finish this up.
IMG_2458.jpeg
IMG_2459.jpeg
IMG_2461.jpeg
IMG_2463.jpeg

At the risk of sounding grumpy, do we need daily updates to say that no progress has been made? It seems like we are having fairly regular visits to the site...I'm sure that once some progress is made we will hear about it pretty quickly.

you certainly sound grumpy :) I'm totally fine seeing that somebody swung by and didn't see any change. Saves me a trip from looking and satisfies my curiosity. Daily is excessive yes, but that isn't happening.......much.

you certainly sound grumpy :) I'm totally fine seeing that somebody swung by and didn't see any change. Saves me a trip from looking and satisfies my curiosity. Daily is excessive yes, but that isn't happening.......much.

Yeah, I do apologize for that. I just get a bit excited to see a post in this thread, only to find out that nothing has changed. Certainly don't mind even the occasional "nothing's changed" post, but maybe a frequency of once a week or so is more appropriate.

With that said, other Superchargers under construction are now reporting pedestals showing up, notably one near Atlanta, so maybe they will be working their way north.