Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cary, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is online yesterday night.. I was able to charge it!!.. Am I the first one to charge at this supercharger :)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-11-22 at 7.56.31 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-11-22 at 7.56.31 PM.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 105
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-11-22 at 7.56.30 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-11-22 at 7.56.30 PM.jpeg
    233.5 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: mociaf9 and Thinkje
I charged there this weekend with out any issues,I got about 84 kW at about 40% SOC but I know my battery was a bit cold. A model 3 owner had to move their car because stall 2B wasn't working, I saw that someone reported it not working in the Plugshare app as well. I wish they had a trashcan like the North Hills/Raleigh area has.

On long distance trip and need to take my X to the Raleigh service center for an eMMC failure. Need a charge to continue to the service center.....but,
can’t charge just yet since every pedestal is taken by what I suspect are entirely local drivers.

nice....

You know what assuming does :) Now that more and more supercharging is paid I'm fairly indifferent with locals using supercharing and FWIW that charger is almost never full. 10/12 available right now.

540 is pretty packed in the AM and the evenings or at least it was pre-covid and the location makes great sense for people commuting out of the triangle on 540 to holly springs and fuquay. Even off I-40 it's only about 4 or 5 miles so not insane. however, with the new mebane SC going in I can't see anybody passing along on I-40 needing it.