Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Casa Grande, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sadly, Tesla doesn't want the reports by phone anymore and to put it nicely, to say emails don't get a quick response would be an understatement. Tesla has better DCFC than anyone else so there's that.

One of the BEST things to do is post your experience on Plugshare.com or the PlugShare app so those folks who use it won't have to deal with the improperly working ones.

And for crying out loud, whoever is defacing the superchargers with electrical tape and green markers, STOP, because I'm one of the people who's NOT getting paid to remove it.

Thanks!

Visited Casa Grande again today. I was worried that the map showed that 2 stalls out of 6 were available - were they the ones that didn't work? Thankfully, that meant that there were 2 working stalls available. When I left, the SC was empty and the map read, 3 stalls available. So perhaps there are actually 3 offline?

Visited Casa Grande again today. I was worried that the map showed that 2 stalls out of 6 were available - were they the ones that didn't work? Thankfully, that meant that there were 2 working stalls available. When I left, the SC was empty and the map read, 3 stalls available. So perhaps there are actually 3 offline?
I called Tesla and suggested they really get with the program at the Casa Grande Supercharger. That was a few weeks ago and I've avoided it since.

I think the reports of availability numbers are actually a secret code to the Underground - and have nothing to do with Superchargers.
Would be nice to have a friendly looking green light somewhere on the SC pedestal to indicate that it is happy and ready to serve juice. And a sad looking red light to show that it isn't feeling well and isn't ready to talk to your car.

We need to poach the Tesla employee who's now got 17 new SCs around Austin TX either planned or under construction. They are obviously making things happen!

We here in AZ, with PHX 5 times as big as Austin, have ZERO new SCs planned in the entire state.

BTW there's a job opening in PHX for the SC network Project Manager... Someone apply and fill this role!!

Reactions: Big Ike
We need to poach the Tesla employee who's now got 17 new SCs around Austin TX either planned or under construction. They are obviously making things happen!

We here in AZ, with PHX 5 times as big as Austin, have ZERO new SCs planned in the entire state.

BTW there's a job opening in PHX for the SC network Project Manager... Someone apply and fill this role!!
The trick was to build a GF in the city. The SCs will follow.

Love to see a Supercharger added around the I-10/202 area. This would best serve the south PHX area as well as the I-10 corridor. I still can’t believe how underserved the core PHX area is considering there are a *lot* of Teslas here; there is only 1 full power supercharger in the *entire* metro area (as defined by the outer freeway ring). Could be the most underserved multi-million resident population area in the entire country. Come on Tesla, show us some love!!!

Love to see a Supercharger added around the I-10/202 area. This would best serve the south PHX area as well as the I-10 corridor. I still can’t believe how underserved the core PHX area is considering there are a *lot* of Teslas here; there is only 1 full power supercharger in the *entire* metro area (as defined by the outer freeway ring). Could be the most underserved multi-million resident population area in the entire country. Come on Tesla, show us some love!!!
I was recently at the Gallup, NM SC and overheard one of the repairmen talking on the phone to another repairperson, and he asked if he was headed to Casa Grande. So I'm hoping he meant the SC in AZ. So perhaps something positive will happen at this site soon.

I was recently at the Gallup, NM SC and overheard one of the repairmen talking on the phone to another repairperson, and he asked if he was headed to Casa Grande. So I'm hoping he meant the SC in AZ. So perhaps something positive will happen at this site soon.
Probably just a repair, maybe replacing one of the old style cabinets… If I recall correctly, there is very little room for any expansion there.