Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Casselman ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That will be great for those day trips between Ottawa and Montreal. If you're running short you can top up. Will save time on hunting down charging in town.

Would be perfect if they were also to put one on the other side of the Ontario/Quebec border.

Would be perfect if they were also to put one on the other side of the Ontario/Quebec border.
There is one scheduled for Lachute next year. Will that do the trick? I still wonder if this is the Stardale site? If so this has to be the biggest variation ever between actual location and announced location > 50km.
Eastern Ontario SC.jpg

it is in the Metro parking lot: Google Maps

The Metro there was supposed to host an Electric Circuit CCS/CHAdeMO 50 kW unit, but the deal fell through. The Ontario government was to pay for 100% of the installation costs, so I thought Metro had balked at paying the electricity. Currently, under typical deals Tesla asks hosts to pay for electricity as well, so I am pleasantly surprised Tesla was able to secure this location.

Reactions: iZi.Lego
rypalmer said:
You very rarely see signs at Superchargers indicating hosts have contributed to Supercharging costs...

It's an open secret that the real estate developer in Magog contributed greatly to having Superchargers there (he is pro EV , pro Tesla and a Tesla owner).

Yet, there's no sign thanking him.

Tesla may be picking up the entire tab in Casselman, but in 2017 that would be an exception, not the rule.

It's an open secret that the real estate developer in Magog contributed greatly to having Superchargers there (he is pro EV , pro Tesla and a Tesla owner).

Yet, there's no sign thanking him.

Tesla may be picking up the entire tab in Casselman, but in 2017 that would be an exception, not the rule.
You can add the Drummondville SC to that list. From what I understand the shopping mall owner also owns a Model S.

that's pretty awesome. Does this mean the ottawa area guys will stop complaining now, and we can get some Toronto superchargers ?

:)

just kidding this was a weird miss by tesla, a long time coming. Maybe the wait was penance for the federal government not initiating a federal tax credit for EVs or something.

Reactions: shonline