Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Casselman ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 274784 Those aren't very large pictures but I don't see any light indicating charging or even an active SC.

Here is a zoom in on that photo. It sure doesn't look like there is a green light on.
I am at the Supercharger now on my way back to Quebec City from Deep River. The rate is good at 518 km/hr and 90Kw to my 75D. A lot of food options here too. Having a nice burrito at Quesada

I didn't take the photos, they were sent to me but it is my car. Sorry about the photo quality but if you look carefully, you can see a very faded green light.

IMG_2022.JPG

Here I have some other photos now. Here goes, if you can see it there is a little green light on my charge port

Attachments

• IMG_2023.JPG
    IMG_2023.JPG
    411 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2025.JPG
    IMG_2025.JPG
    360.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2026.JPG
    IMG_2026.JPG
    456.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2027.JPG
    IMG_2027.JPG
    413.1 KB · Views: 48
I hope it means there will be one at Stardale but I suspect that RiverBrick might be correct. When they updated the status of the Canadian sites back in December there didn't seem to be a lot of diligence put into the information that was entered.

Impressive for a small town. This is what we need everywhere - and there really won't be much, if any, overlap as no Tesla is likely to use the other L3 chargers and (of course) non Tesla drivers can't use the SuperChargers.

I guess the possible exception for this is if it is cheaper in the long term for Tesla owners that have to pay for SuperCharging to use non-Tesla L3 chargers instead. But they are slower and you have to buy an expensive adapter. And you may have to pay for them as well.

You will have to. Anyways, there probably won't ever be another fast charger here because there isn't really any need for them.
12 Superchargers
2 CCS/SAE Combos
1 CHAdeMO