Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Casselman ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I've got some. I just contacted an app user to know the latest progress on the Superchargers.
1- A local electrical contractor: Séguin Mauris, is on site this week.
2- Most of the work this week was on the transformers (said as Tesla batteries) and Supercharger crates still on site.
3- If we could only get Circuit Électrique/FLO chargers here as it was supposed to be 2 years ago (said from an E-Golf owner's point of view)
4- At Laplante Chevrolet Buick GMC, where there is the only fast charger in Casselman (CCS), they seem to be prepared for the holiday season
IMG_7476.JPG

Imagine driving the 417 with that Silverado :p

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
Thing is Hawkesbury is practical for those crossing the river and taking the 50 towards Montebello and Lac Simon. Not a huge deal as there’s Chademo in Montebello but it would be good. Either that or putting the Lachute supercharger in Grenville would work too.

Thing is Hawkesbury is practical for those crossing the river and taking the 50 towards Montebello and Lac Simon. Not a huge deal as there’s Chademo in Montebello but it would be good. Either that or putting the Lachute supercharger in Grenville would work too.
But most Tesla owners will not have Chademo adapters, especially going forward when there are far more SuperChargers.

Chademo isn't cheap so yeah probably most people don't have it. I suppose they will have to modify their routes. Living in Quebec, I got the Chademo as an insurance policy more than anything else. I rarely use it but the kids can have hockey tournaments in out of the way places so it's good to have just in case. We don't have a backup ICE option so until there are 50 superchargers in Quebec, Chademo's a must have for us.

Checked it out at Casselman yesterday.

IMG_9976.JPG

There are 6 transformers -- 6x2=12 Supercharging stalls.

IMG_9978.JPG
IMG_9998.JPG

IMG_9985.JPG

Some stalls still unboxed.

IMG_9990.JPG

IMG_9981.JPG

Very easy to see from the exit.

IMG_0008.JPG

Now I won't be able to fit all my photos in this post. I will repost in a sec. Here is a panoramic shot of it all. I couldn't get it downloaded before because it was too wide so I screenshotted it and slightly reframed it. Only 6/12 pedestals have been installed. Can't wait to use it :) !

IMG_0094.jpg

Here are the other photos:
IMG_9947.JPG

There will be one pull-in stall and eleven back-in stalls.

IMG_9949.JPG

IMG_9956.JPG

6 stalls are now up.

IMG_9961.JPG

IMG_9966.JPG

These are the 6 incomplete pedestals. 2/6 of them are buried under snow and so I thought there was only 10 of them.

IMG_9968.JPG

Look at where our car is parked. There a mini road connecting the McDonald's parking to the Metro parking. Then it will be so easy to... go get coffee, go to the bathroom, use the Play Place, etc.

IMG_0006.JPG