Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Casselman ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is Casselman online or is this just BS?
IMG_0778.PNG

Numbers are up. Guys still working in electrical cabinets not Tesla ones. Street lights not in either.
Travelled by Casselman at 5:300PM today and the TESLA name plates were lit up on the chargers, which typically means they are live. I was heading for Ottawa Supercharger, so I was passed the off ramp when I saw the Casselman stations. If someone could check if the station is actually live, I will use it on Sunday on my way back to Quebec City. This will be a great site.

It's on and surpercharging!
And attracting attention of local cluelessView attachment 274563 View attachment 274564 ICE driving by slowly.
Nice.
Thanks Tesla for that new supercharger
Thanks for checking it out ixtroisy; I will use it a lot on my regular travels from Deep River to Quebec City; now I am hoping they get Deep River and Renfrew completed soon too :)

• Helpful
Reactions: RiverBrick
It's on and surpercharging!
And attracting attention of local cluelessView attachment 274563 View attachment 274564 ICE driving by slowly.
Nice.
Thanks Tesla for that new supercharger
Thanks for checking it out ixtroisy; I will use it a lot on my regular travels from Deep River to Quebec City; now I am hoping they get Deep River and Renfrew completed soon too :)
P.S. I am not a fan of the Ottawa Supercharger; traffic is terrible to get in and out from the highway, the charger is the Urban model so it is slower, and it has cost me $6 each of the two time I have used it, which is OK if you go there for shopping, but I was in transit just wanting a charge. Sorry for the rant but I want faster chargers not slower ones.

Reactions: rypalmer