Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Castle Creek, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know, I like the Spot diner in Bing - Yeah, service is a bit slow, but about the time I finish breakfast, the car is nagging me to move it. I think part of it is that on a busy weekend (thing College travel weekends as well as holidays), there can actually be a line of cars waiting at the SC in Bing

Reactions: jrreno
I don't know, I like the Spot diner in Bing - Yeah, service is a bit slow, but about the time I finish breakfast, the car is nagging me to move it. I think part of it is that on a busy weekend (thing College travel weekends as well as holidays), there can actually be a line of cars waiting at the SC in Bing
Yeah, it's definitely enough for most of the year but holidays really impact it. Syracuse and Albany are going to have multiple SCs, hopefully Bing follows suit soon.

Reactions: KG2V
Please don't leave your car at this station. It's busy enough...

Reactions: KG2V