Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cedar City, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4 stalls, 56 kW max according navigation.

IMG_20201227_190503.jpg

It could actually be less than 72kW. We've seen 2 flavors of output for these temporary pallets with urban supercharger. Most of them have been limited to 50kW. But on installs that are a little more permanent we've seen them provide up to the full 72kW that urban superchargers are capable of. Because the power feed is being run out to the pallets in conduit, this one looks like the latter to me so I'd expect 72kW there. But don't be surprised if it's only 50.
Am I allowed to be surprised by 56kW? :)

I think there is a similar setup in a parking garage in Miami that maxes out at the same number. Must be some electrical supply constraint.

And also the South 300 West, Salt Lake City Supercharger.

the SLC charger is still on the map in the car and i see stalls taken up so should still be in service

the cedar city and extra st george chargers were still there physically as of 5 days ago when i passed by, (charged at the st george convention center one), i'll head back through that way again tomorrow, will see.

Reactions: KJD
With Beaver and St. George only being 105 miles apart, Cedar City should be treated as an emergency stop in the event of bad weather, when towing or when visiting the immediate area.
Yes. Cedar City is a useful stop if heading up to Cedar Breaks National Monument (10,000 feet) or Brian Head ski area. Otherwise, it is helpful only for really slow supercharging cars, such as my S-60 — 56 kW is plenty quick by my standards!