Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Centennial, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No progress yet on the new superchargers, however, this location does now have Starlink connectivity.
46B4D374-355D-4B64-9B8C-CB6CAADD3FBC.jpeg

No signs of progress here that I could see from County Lone road.
This location is starting to frustrate me. I was there today at 3pm and 6-7 fleet vehicles in a row pulled in to charge. With the mall always packed until it closes, and no other options near Castle Rock / Littleton / South Lakewood, I really hope Tesla recognizes the need to install more chargers in those areas.

Expanding this location to 16 will help a bit, but they really need more options west of I-25.

This location is starting to frustrate me. I was there today at 3pm and 6-7 fleet vehicles in a row pulled in to charge. With the mall always packed until it closes, and no other options near Castle Rock / Littleton / South Lakewood, I really hope Tesla recognizes the need to install more chargers in those areas.

Expanding this location to 16 will help a bit, but they really need more options west of I-25.
The Supercharger voting map does show Lakewood as a possibility. In the past the pin was centered by the city name so it's interesting to see this one located on South Wadsworth, relatively close to Southwest Plaza on the map.

IMG-20230728-WA0003.jpg

Last edited: