Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Centerville, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should be 12 stalls:

IMG_3283.jpeg

When I charged there on 9/25, 11 of 12 stalls were working. The 12th stall has red tape around it and its lights are off. On a slightly different topic, I made a mistake getting to this location. Driving eastbound on Hwy 7, when my navigation system said, "Now turn left onto North Freeway Service Road" I was directly in front of the northbound I-45 on-ramp. The on-ramp and service road are separated by only about 50 feet and being quite road-weary, I turned onto the on-ramp. I figured out my mistake as soon as I crossed Hwy 7, but I would have had to make some kind of illegal maneuver to get on the right road. I assumed I would be able to exit onto the service road soon, so I proceeded down the ramp. Unfortunately, there are no legal exits until you reach Buffalo, 15 miles away. (There are many improvised exits across the grass and several emergency vehicle crossovers.) I wasted 30 miles by missing the turn by 50 feet. If I had it to do over again (and if I was still dumb enough to miss the turn), I would just drive across the grass between the on-ramp and service road.

They have added more. I didn't count, but it was definitely more than 4. I'd say it was 10 - 12 stalls in an L shape. I plugged in and was charging at 1024 mph! The smokehouse is a great place to hang out. Nice restrooms and great food! It is a bit of a hike from the charging stalls, but it is worth it!
That's good to hear. We were there a while back when they had just 4 stalls. Yes, the restaurant need see about having an entrance near the SC. Not the easiest thing, walking down the side where all the traffic is moving while navigating that hill.

Had the place all to my self on December 4th. Quite a walk to the bathrooms though!
Wild. It was totally full when I was there the Sunday afternoon after Thanksgiving. Holiday weekend traffic.

By the way who are we supposed to tag for supercharge.info updates? Still @BlueShift ? Please update this location from 4 stalls to 12. tesla.com/findus is correct.

Wild. It was totally full when I was there the Sunday afternoon after Thanksgiving. Holiday weekend traffic.

By the way who are we supposed to tag for supercharge.info updates? Still @BlueShift ? Please update this location from 4 stalls to 12. tesla.com/findus is correct.
This should go to @MarcoRP or @Chuq
Hey Marco, congrats on hitting the big time. I've seen you referenced several times now on financial pages and EV websites.

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl and wart
I thought that was @corywright

corywright took over supercharge.info when BlueShift decided it was time to move on to other things.

MarcoRP, Chuq, tes-s, Pluto and several other members (sorry, I don't know all of their names) are editors on supercharge.info. Marco does quite a lot of leg-work to identify new sites; scouring county permit databases and occasionally submitting FOIA requests for additional information.