Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Centralia, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the update f-stop!

Any further updates would be appreciated. I'm heading down later tonight and will need to use this one. I probably won't get there till 11pm ish so I'm thinking (hoping!) I'll be late enough that congestion won't be an issue.

Thanks for the update f-stop!

Any further updates would be appreciated. I'm heading down later tonight and will need to use this one. I probably won't get there till 11pm ish so I'm thinking (hoping!) I'll be late enough that congestion won't be an issue.
You're welcome. Turnover seemed to be pretty good, there were a couple cars behind me when I arrived and when I got back from a short visit to the outlet stores there was only one different one waiting. I'm sure the story will be different at Woodburn tomorrow... (fingers crossed)

Good luck and safe travels!

A squeegee with clean water! Not sure who is responsible for this but thank you.
IMG_3992.JPG

Reactions: ibdb
That's a good thing. I was there on Sunday 9/3 around 6pm and 7 out of the 10 stalls were occupied! That's the busiest I have ever seen it.
I guess you weren't there for the eclipse traffic 2 weeks ago... or maybe the 7 you saw were still making their way home afterwards :)
but seriously, good to hear expansion is coming. And my thanks too to the lot owner/squeegee provider
img_6480.jpg

Even aside from the eclipse, I had seen this one half full (5/10) a couple times on ordinary days. Like 5pm on a Tuesday or whatever. So it was clear that this one would need to be expanded for busy times such as holidays and eclipses. Especially in light of the fact that they haven't put anything else between Seattle and Portland (grrrr...)

Even aside from the eclipse, I had seen this one half full (5/10) a couple times on ordinary days. Like 5pm on a Tuesday or whatever. So it was clear that this one would need to be expanded for busy times such as holidays and eclipses. Especially in light of the fact that they haven't put anything else between Seattle and Portland (grrrr...)

IMO, there should be a supercharger just north of Vancouver, WA and another in Roseburg, OR.

Reactions: Seattle Tom
I guess you weren't there for the eclipse traffic 2 weeks ago... or maybe the 7 you saw were still making their way home afterwards :)
but seriously, good to hear expansion is coming. And my thanks too to the lot owner/squeegee provider
View attachment 246053

I'll second that thanks to the squeegee guy. Clean water, too. A couple of years back he was preparing to stain the SC equipment enclosure to protect the wood. That's pride of stewardship right there.

View attachment 247321

Saw this on an email. Looks like they are adding 10 more now! I like this place. There is also a public restroom right across the street.
This was mentioned up thread, but it's definitely good to see that the construction has already begun!

What do you mean by the public restroom? Are you talking McDonald's or is there something I don't know about?