Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Centralia, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hate to say it but the sales folks at the Bellevue Gallery are not the best informed. When I did my last test drive, I knew FAR more about the car than they did. In fact the gal that went with us for the test drive didn't understand the difference between a super charger and the HPWC.

I hate to say it but the sales folks at the Bellevue Gallery are not the best informed. When I did my last test drive, I knew FAR more about the car than they did. In fact the gal that went with us for the test drive didn't understand the difference between a super charger and the HPWC.

When I bought my car from Bellevue they actually had the WCGH map up of all the CHAdeMO chargers in the area and showing the CHAdeMO rate-of-charge etc, with some math for a trip from Seattle to California using those.

Are they still doing that?

When I bought my car from Bellevue they actually had the WCGH map up of all the CHAdeMO chargers in the area and showing the CHAdeMO rate-of-charge etc, with some math for a trip from Seattle to California using those.

Are they still doing that?

bwahaha. No I didn't see that. I think the sales associates are generally selected for, um, other attributes.

Last edited:
I was told by a Tesla salesperson in Bellevue that Centralia is likely end of June. This was just last weekend that he told me that.

I checked the site out yesterday and there has been a little progress since I was last there. We found new utility paint for the power lines and some stakes that were pounded into the ground and painted. It looked like they were for designating a place to install a platform for an additional transformer or maybe an obelisk.

I'm guessing the end of July.

Doh! I was hoping the ditch witches would be showing up there today. I'm curious about what the issue might be.

They are using a mini excavator sorry but still on site in Burlington, I guess up to or thru weekend as using the bucket to lift and place heavy things in place, after concrete pour have some other things to place, I hope pour tomorrow then Friday place the stuff even on green concrete and you get the mini excavator your direction or they wait after weekend to place stuff..

No digging yet. Just this stuff:
TeslaSC3.jpg
TeslaSC1.jpg
TeslaSC2.jpg