Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Centralia, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here a few more progress pictures from my trip back from Portland today. No news to add. I did not see any pizza boxes. :smile:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    901.4 KB · Views: 841
There you are, Brian! Re-read my post...parts didn't make it the first time. I waited for you take some pics, but I missed you. What time did you deliver them?
I didn't deliver. PJ's did/should-have at noon.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm confused. When do we think Centralia will start pushing electrons?
My best guess is July 17th. That's exactly 2 days late to be useful for me in either direction. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

The workers there were under the impression that Brianman was going to deliver pizzas to the Centralia workforce today in person (he told me around 2:30), and I waited until 3:45, but no Brianman. I was looking forward to taking photos of that! :wink:
I scheduled with the pizza place at noon. Sounds like they didn't deliver (no pun intended). Guess I have to make the "wtf" phone call tomorrow. :(

I didn't deliver. PJ's did/should-have at noon.

- - - Updated - - -

My best guess is July 17th. That's exactly 2 days late to be useful for me in either direction. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I scheduled with the pizza place at noon. Sounds like they didn't deliver (no pun intended). Guess I have to make the "wtf" phone call tomorrow. :(

Brian, if pizzas were delivered, the chargers would be ready for our drive to TESLIVE. :)

I second the WTF call.

I also stopped by yesterday on a trip down and back to Portland. In the morning at 10am the crew was preparing to wire the charging terminals. I talked to the foreman and he said after the terminals they still needed to do the power wiring between the green converter box and the white charging units, then inspection, then programming on the charging units presumably by someone from Tesla. He thought two weeks at a minimum before they are ready. Probably the week of the 15th.
When I returned around 6pm the crew had the terminals wired and assembled. Crew size was 4.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 750
Last edited:
Excellent! Well done, Brianman. I watched the guys wire the individual stacks. That has to be done before the white covers are put on. Those had been in place in the morning, then removed for the wiring when I left at 3:45. Nice to see those later pics above wherein the stack covers were back on, suggesting the wiring was done. At least the electrical. There are about 10 additional small colored wires (presumably for monitoring) that they could not possibly have connected in that short time.

photo.JPG

I'm disappointed about the delays at both SCs. My weekends are booked all summer by the time they will be operational.

Heard back from one of my contacts with the crew. The pizza was delivered. All is well. :)

I'm following this thread anxiously! If they're done on or before the 19th I can take the Model S to the John Mayer concert I'm going to at The Gorge. Otherwise I get to drive the 3/4 ton suburban, uggg.

Come on Supercharger!

7/10. Electricians were still connecting. May be Thursday of next week before it is operational!

- - - Updated - - -

A few more photos from earlier today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    925.6 KB · Views: 497
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,022.6 KB · Views: 482
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    920.1 KB · Views: 489