Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chapel Hill, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was there this PM and there was a utility guy looking at the cabinets and he said they were live and he was inspecting them because apparently Tesla claimed they were damaged during installation. He was not looking at the charging stations themselves but the large box like structures. As of yesterday the main transformer still was alternating between different codes. But he said everything was fine and they could be turned on anytime. We’ll see….

Still off right now. Noticed that the pedestals are missing the side screws just like the one in Durham before it was activated. I think they leave them out for easy access of the activation tech perhaps. In Durham, they pulled all pedestal covers off, did something, and put them all back on the day they activated. Just an easy way to tell it hasn’t been activated driving by without plugging in. (I did plug in for the heck of it though and nothing)
70674DCB-2492-4E4A-8F16-B36F195647D2.jpeg
B89BF837-E6C2-4455-830B-8CE9E870F02D.jpeg
345D11F1-DDEA-4C0E-9CD3-D5A3192063E1.jpeg

Supposedly opened today a few hours ago per a FB post but not showing up on in car app yet:
Beware this report is really just saying that when driving past the location, they saw some cars parked at the stalls. No confirmation that the cars were actually charging. If someone happened to see @vanjwilson trying out the station yesterday they might have reported the same thing, even though we know from van's report that it wasn't working yet.