Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Charleston, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is from FB

Attachments

• 3E22DDB7-F2A2-4EDC-ADF8-B9BE98F9AA87.jpeg
    3E22DDB7-F2A2-4EDC-ADF8-B9BE98F9AA87.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: mikes_fsd
Really great to see this - Santee was always just out of my way enough to make it a pain and something I tried to avoid going back and forth from Atlanta - so great to see this get done - will definitely make our regular family trips back to Charleston a whole lot easier. Can't wait to try it out :)
Same. I live near Columbia and almost want to make a trip just to see it with my own eyes. It’s still hard to believe it finally happen.

Reactions: PStewart
Same. I live near Columbia and almost want to make a trip just to see it with my own eyes. It’s still hard to believe it finally happen.

Hey Logan, since you live near Columbia, have you heard anything lately on a rumored Supercharger install near Columbiana Mall? Someone added that as a coming soon location in Plugshare earlier this year and I have checked around the area multiple times while passing thru Cola but have found zero evidence of one. It would be a great location along I-26 that would eliminate the ~ 15 minute diversion currently needed to charge in Columbia.

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart