Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Charleston, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@loganwatson disregard my last. Just realized you are the person who posted an update last week RE Columbiana. Please do update us if you see or hear anything on that location.
I will. I don’t really see it happening but you never know. I see at least 3-4 Tesla’s a day driving around Lexington, SC. Would be great. Will update if I see anything

Reactions: EnrgyNDpndnce
Finally a Supercharge in Charleston. For us travelling from the South, this location is not very good. Travelling I-95 Northbound, normally get off at us 17 to get into downtown Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, etc. But something is better than nothing. No more charging on the free Level 2 chargers around town. Hardeeville SC will be my last stop before taking us 17, so I should be good while visiting Charleston.

Finally a Supercharge in Charleston. For us travelling from the South, this location is not very good. Travelling I-95 Northbound, normally get off at us 17 to get into downtown Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, etc. But something is better than nothing. No more charging on the free Level 2 chargers around town. Hardeeville SC will be my last stop before taking us 17, so I should be good while visiting Charleston.
Yeah, agree the location could have been better if it was a bit more toward downtown, but at least we now have one. We usually come in on I-26 so it's perfect for us but I get your point.

First road trip in my (new to me) 2015 Model S 85D. The car's navigation system didn't recognize the Supercharger on the way down to Charleston, but I was coached to put the location address in and all would be good.

It was all good yesterday, but on today's return trip to Charlotte, the car wouldn't accept the N. Charleston Supercharger as a destination, instead reporting that "no service" and later "reduced service" at the Supercharger, including the symbol below. Anybody else have problems today? What does this symbol below mean? Sure looks like "no charging" to me.

upload_2021-2-21_22-50-44.png
upload_2021-2-21_22-51-8.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-21_22-50-25.png
    upload_2021-2-21_22-50-25.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: PStewart
First road trip in my (new to me) 2015 Model S 85D. The car's navigation system didn't recognize the Supercharger on the way down to Charleston, but I was coached to put the location address in and all would be good.

It was all good yesterday, but on today's return trip to Charlotte, the car wouldn't accept the N. Charleston Supercharger as a destination, instead reporting that "no service" and later "reduced service" at the Supercharger, including the symbol below. Anybody else have problems today? What does this symbol below mean? Sure looks like "no charging" to me.

View attachment 638767View attachment 638768

I've been hearing of a few stalls inoperable, but not the whole site. Possibly there was someone there actively working on it at the time?

Fwiw, it is currently showing as 4 available. I think it was 4 stalls broken.

EDIT: It sounds like 2A through 2D are out.

Last edited:
Hi I’m coming into town for a couple days on a road trip with my family and I was planning on relying on the supercharger. I see now that it’s being serviced and says that maybe three stalls are available? Does anybody have any information on if those three stalls are really running and how long the service might last? Thanks in advance.