Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Charleston, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully soon.

Hi I’m coming into town for a couple days on a road trip with my family and I was planning on relying on the supercharger. I see now that it’s being serviced and says that maybe three stalls are available? Does anybody have any information on if those three stalls are really running and how long the service might last? Thanks in advance.
Not sure on the superchargers but there are level 2 chargers in the outlets across the street that are free. You get about 6/7kw on them. Chargepoint stations

Hi I’m coming into town for a couple days on a road trip with my family and I was planning on relying on the supercharger. I see now that it’s being serviced and says that maybe three stalls are available? Does anybody have any information on if those three stalls are really running and how long the service might last? Thanks in advance.
It all depends on what kind of service they are doing.
You can always call the Tesla Supercharger phone number and they can give you a more accurate estimate of when they are planning on finishing it up.
Like they said above, Charleston has some L2 chargers as well that you can use. Or you can charge more at a nearby SC on your way into Charleston.

If you are staying at a house or Airbnb, you can always bring the Mobile connector and trickle charge with the 110V outlet. This will give you about 3-4 miles per hour which can help a ton if you are staying in for a full day or so.
Enjoy your trip!

Reactions: iamthewaughrus
Not sure on the superchargers but there are level 2 chargers in the outlets across the street that are free. You get about 6/7kw on them. Chargepoint stations
It all depends on what kind of service they are doing.
You can always call the Tesla Supercharger phone number and they can give you a more accurate estimate of when they are planning on finishing it up.
Like they said above, Charleston has some L2 chargers as well that you can use. Or you can charge more at a nearby SC on your way into Charleston.

If you are staying at a house or Airbnb, you can always bring the Mobile connector and trickle charge with the 110V outlet. This will give you about 3-4 miles per hour which can help a ton if you are staying in for a full day or so.
Enjoy your trip!

I drove by them last night, didn’t see any work being done on them, only saw one charger light out, and saw somebody charging. Very shortly after, the info on my screen listed 7 stalls available instead of the wrench icon, so I should be good to go. If not, I’ll fall back on the Chargepoint or the trickle charging.

Thank you both for your help!