Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Charleston, WV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by after work today. Fairly small lot with a good number of cars in the lot at 5:30 PM. Most likely, the supercharger will go on the Virginia Street side. That side has the access coming from I-64 and also the most space for the stalls and ancillary equipment. No sign of construction anywhere on the property yet. There is a small conduit sticking up in the first picture as a clue to where it might be.

IMG_4404.JPG
IMG_4405.JPG
IMG_4406.JPG

Right next to the hotel is a brand new Starbucks as well as a Shoney's & Captain Ds.

I'm beyond stoked about this. We have a condo in Florida, and I much prefer the I-77 route to I-75 even though it's just slightly quicker. Plus I have a tremendoues amount of family in the Charleston area and will soon be able to take the Tesla. When I purchased the Model S last fall the one hesitation I had was the lack of a Supercharger in Charleston and the inability to travel on I-77. I kept checking the Supercharger updates waiting for the day this one would appear. Once it did, I feared it would be a painfully long construction process--so elated that won't be the case.

Reactions: supratachophobia