Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[False] Charlotte (Alleghany St), NC rumored Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for local help on this one!

This site was added to Plugshare: PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You

2300 Alleghany St, Charlotte, NC 28208, United States

It's not on supercharge.info yet.

It is listed as a 20 stall station and has a photo of an active site - with solar canopy, that matches the 20 stall description, but it also has several cars charging in the picture. I didn't want to assume bad faith but I did a reverse image search, and it looks like the picture is from the Las Vegas charger.

However, I'm not sure if the photo is fake, or the entire site is fake. I don't want to preemptively add it to supercharge.info if it's not a real site. Are any locals able to check it out?

Looks fake to me. The supposed site is that small church that barely has 20 spots in its entire parking lot. Doesn't make sense.

It doesn't bear the marks of the plugshare vandal from a few days ago from High Point, that thought it would be fun to upload R and PG-13 rated photos to plugshare, but it certainly seems to me to be the work of someone playing a joke.

I'll post on some of our Facebook groups to see if anyone can verify, but I think you are right to not put this on supercharge.info. It almost certainly seems to not be real.

Reactions: MarcoRP