Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Charlottesville, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The latest Tesla Find Us update shows another Charlottesville supercharger slated for Q4 2021. Does anyone who's better at pulling permits than I am know where this might be? It sounds like it might be at the forthcoming 29/Profit Rd Wawa, based on recent media reports of the Wawa plans being revised to include Tesla chargers. Seems a little odd to have so much coverage on 29, between Stonefield, Profit Rd, and then Orange further to the north. I'd have thought a second location might be more convenient to Rt 20 or 64.

Reactions: corywright
The latest Tesla Find Us update shows another Charlottesville supercharger slated for Q4 2021. Does anyone who's better at pulling permits than I am know where this might be? It sounds like it might be at the forthcoming 29/Profit Rd Wawa, based on recent media reports of the Wawa plans being revised to include Tesla chargers. Seems a little odd to have so much coverage on 29, between Stonefield, Profit Rd, and then Orange further to the north. I'd have thought a second location might be more convenient to Rt 20 or 64.
I agree, I hope it is closer to I-64. The current one is fine for folks traveling up/down Rt 29.

Reactions: dsnows