Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Charlottesville, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I charged there today. Awesome location for me going from NC Triangle to NoVa so can avoid I-95. Charged to 220 and it got me home. Behind a Hyatt Place and a terrific shopping center. We hit a nice coffee shop called GRIT, and Trader Joe's
IMG_1773.JPG

That's great news!

Unfortunately I'm not available to coordinate a ribbon cutting until Sunday evening. So if anyone else would like to organize one, please do, otherwise I can do Sunday 9/17 @ 6:00pm then maybe dinner at Travinia Italian Kitchen there at the Stonefield complex?
You have been in this since the beginning and it would be a shame for you to miss it. I am ok with 6:00pm Sunday. I will attend unless my cousins returning to Florida stop by at the same time.

Reactions: mrjwen
Awesome! Let's do it! I created an event to RSVP to.

Event: Charlottesville Supercharger Ribbon Cutting

Join us Sunday, September 17th at 6:00pm at the brand new Charlottesville Supercharger for an unofficial ribbon cutting!!

We'll meet at the Supercharger at 6:00pm, and for those interested in sticking around for dinner, walk over to Travinia Italian Kitchen in the same Stonefield complex.

Ribbon, balloons, and an over sized pair of scissors have been ordered :)

Link to the official Charlottesville Supercharger page: Find Us | Tesla
Link to the Google map: Google Maps
Link of Travinia's website: Travinia Italian Kitchen Charlottesville VA

Awesome! Let's do it! I created an event to RSVP to.

Event: Charlottesville Supercharger Ribbon Cutting

Join us Sunday, September 17th at 6:00pm at the brand new Charlottesville Supercharger for an unofficial ribbon cutting!!

We'll meet at the Supercharger at 6:00pm, and for those interested in sticking around for dinner, walk over to Travinia Italian Kitchen in the same Stonefield complex.

Ribbon, balloons, and an over sized pair of scissors have been ordered :)

Link to the official Charlottesville Supercharger page: Find Us | Tesla
Link to the Google map: Google Maps
Link of Travinia's website: Travinia Italian Kitchen Charlottesville VA

I am in and plan to dinner, too. Thanks.

Friends, I just got word that an official ribbon cutting is in the works of being planned for Friday, 9/22 at 3:00pm. The event will include state legislature, local businesses, Stonefield mall management, and Tesla and will be announced soon. We'll need to cancel the ribbon cutting plans, but if anyone is still interested in getting together for a social at Traviana at 6pm on Sunday I would still be up for it.

Friends, I just got word that an official ribbon cutting is in the works of being planned for Friday, 9/22 at 3:00pm. The event will include state legislature, local businesses, Stonefield mall management, and Tesla and will be announced soon. We'll need to cancel the ribbon cutting plans, but if anyone is still interested in getting together for a social at Traviana at 6pm on Sunday I would still be up for it.
Aw, great but I have houseguests on the 22nd. I will be there tomorrow and can do dinner. I will recharge at 6:00pm. Thanks for the update.

BTW- my son lives in C'ville and I was planning dinner there anyway, so don't make that long trip if it is out of your way. Enjoy the official ribbon cutting. ;-)

If anyone is attending the ribbon-cutting, I could use a lift from the airport just 5 miles north of the Supercharger. As long as the weather holds, I'll be flying in to document the event. Planning on landing at 1:00 and leaving at 5:00. Tesla EVents Let me know via email: john at daviscustomdigital dot com.

Does anyone remember the Hamilton, NJ ribbon-cutting?
2T0A1455b_1-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: EVTECH
If anyone is attending the ribbon-cutting, I could use a lift from the airport just 5 miles north of the Supercharger. As long as the weather holds, I'll be flying in to document the event. Planning on landing at 1:00 and leaving at 5:00. Tesla EVents Let me know via email: john at daviscustomdigital dot com.

Does anyone remember the Hamilton, NJ ribbon-cutting?
2T0A1455b_1-X2.jpg
If your flying in via private plane, they do have a courtesy car at the FBO.