Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chattanooga, TN - Hamilton Place

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How quick is quick? :) I'll be up there doing a lot of driving this weekend and it's a DC fast charging desert up there in SE Tennessee
Doesn’t look like Hamilton Place Mall will be ready, but the Chattanooga Airport Supercharger is available. Just check usage, it gets busy sometimes.
And the Wally World in Ooltewah has Electrify America CCS/CHAdeMO stations.

• Informative
Reactions: SeminoleFSU
Update. I drove by the Mall tonight. All the fencing is down, the stalls are assembled and the asphault corrected. They've also painted the lines and installed the privacy fence around the controllers.

It looks look we're just waiting on EPB (The local utility) to come out and set the service connection / transformer onto the pad they've got. Theres thick wiring pulled and ready for that service connection. So, it should be pretty soon!

Attachments

• IMG_4991.jpeg
    IMG_4991.jpeg
    640.1 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_4997.jpeg
    IMG_4997.jpeg
    733.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4994.jpeg
    IMG_4994.jpeg
    655.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_4996.jpeg
    IMG_4996.jpeg
    867.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4995.jpeg
    IMG_4995.jpeg
    727 KB · Views: 113
When visiting this site, please look for and report on the status of the utility transformer (large green or grey cube) and the utility meter (round glass thing like on your house). Once that is in, it takes another week or so to go online.

When visiting this site, please look for and report on the status of the utility transformer (large green or grey cube) and the utility meter (round glass thing like on your house). Once that is in, it takes another week or so to go online.
I did not notice that today (the transformer), however, there were a lot of unconnected cables sticking up out of the ground.

Reactions: ChrisC and Erichj
If you can make it from Adairsville and use L2 charging in Oak Ridge, you should be fine. Depending on where you are going in Oak Ridge, the Knoxville SuC on I-40 isn't too far away either.

Where we are, south of the ATL airport, Chattanooga is perfect. Adairsville works, but we have to go to 100% to get all the way into Oak Ridge, Chattanooga's new SuC would optimize the time.

New SC was so exciting. :) Yeah, the one in the airport is terrible. ...I also hate ones in big malls. No 24/7 facilities, in the middle of nowhere away from everything, and often poorly lit. I'll have to stop through this one next time I'm up.