Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chehalis, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe WA also ranks like number 12 for the states with most superchargers. That's actually not too bad. Yes we have a very high percentage of Tesla's (maybe 3rd or 4th in the nation) but we actually seem to be doing pretty well on superchargers here. Of course I would always love to have more, but honestly four or five more in some areas (mainly on the east side and up north) probably would really cover us well and just open up secondary routes or even smaller routes.

(Now towing is a different story, but no state is really set up well for towing yet...)

I agree with you on the plan for the combined SC/CCS models, and the locations of Pullman, WallaWalla
I'd like to see:
1 on HWY 2 between Chelan and Spokane - Wilbur?
1 on HWY 12 between I5 and Yakima - Packwood?
1 on Hwy 20 in Winthrop
I would just like to add 1 along SR410 between SR 167 and Yakima. Be it somewhere like Bonney Lake - Buckley - Enumclaw. I know Enumclaw used to be on the find us map but nothing ever happened.

1659934347828.png

Not on your wishlist but a new pin.

I’ll be driving past here early on Thursday morning. If I remember ill snap a couple pictures.
To follow this up 😂 My groggy still trying to wake up self spaced and forgot to take the exit. HOWEVER! It is very much so under construction with a tractor and equipment on site. Didn’t look installed from the freeway but you can see while driving by. 🤦🏽‍♂️ Not proud of this moment cause I did look but forgot to pull off the freeway.

To follow this up 😂 My groggy still trying to wake up self spaced and forgot to take the exit. HOWEVER! It is very much so under construction with a tractor and equipment on site. Didn’t look installed from the freeway but you can see while driving by. 🤦🏽‍♂️ Not proud of this moment cause I did look but forgot to pull off the freeway.
That's a good enough report for me to mark it as under construction. If you get a chance on your way back through, some pics would be great.

I stopped at this one late Tuesday night. Some minor progress had been made since the last pic (notably the "ditch" had been filled in with concrete), but it wasn't much different than what is pictured and it was dark so I didn't bother taking any pics.

Reactions: Ron Burgundy
I am still thinking that the 93rd charger is going to go away, so having additional V3 stations near-ish will be a good plan. They still need something in the Oly/101 area if Tumwater goes away for people travelling up to or back from KP area. Steamboat island would be a pretty good area IMO.

I am still thinking that the 93rd charger is going to go away, so having additional V3 stations near-ish will be a good plan. They still need something in the Oly/101 area if Tumwater goes away for people travelling up to or back from KP area. Steamboat island would be a pretty good area IMO.
Any further news on the 93rd location? I know it was shut down for a bit. Presumably they are not going to renew any lease whenever it comes up. (also I suppose this is off-topic for this thread)

Any further news on the 93rd location? I know it was shut down for a bit. Presumably they are not going to renew any lease whenever it comes up. (also I suppose this is off-topic for this thread)

That was a temporary tiff that was resolved. It's been online (and busy) since. I don't think the LL realized the impact to the parking situation (that already sucked) that the chargers would add, as well as the terrible turning radius of the larger trucks coming off of the western section of the island.

That being said, I assume Tesla has options to extend at certain rates (hopefully 2x 5 year terms), but if there is an out from the LL, I feel like they might take the exit.

• Informative
Reactions: Ron Burgundy
Taken about 2:30 this afternoon.
Chehalis1.jpg
The pedestals, two cabinets and the transformer are in place. It was pouring down rain so I did not get out to check for a meter. The cabinets and the transformer are on the other (North) side of the street from the pedestals, at the east end of the EV Go chargers

Attachments

• Chehalis2.jpg
    Chehalis2.jpg
    598 KB · Views: 62
  • Chehalis3.jpg
    Chehalis3.jpg
    728.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Chehalis4.jpg
    Chehalis4.jpg
    855.3 KB · Views: 59