Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cherry Hill, NJ

GlmnAlyAirCar

Mar 19, 2015
Sanatoga PA
That’s great. Too bad my parents moved away from there a few years back and I no longer have a need to go down that way. I literally grew up a half mile from there.

jaguar36

Apr 10, 2014
NJ
Looks like its almost done!
1354DDC4-523A-441E-9F96-22EF4FA91CE2.jpeg
Surprised nobody had noticed before now.
Seems like a terrible location for a supercharger though. Its not anywhere near any major highways. Its also only a few miles from the Maple Shade. Guess it’d be convenient for folks in Philly to come out and do some shopping across the street.

Reactions: MarcoRP and mociaf9

DaveG_NJ

Oct 7, 2020
NJ
That's right around the corner from me and I drove by there just Monday. Surprised I didn't see it. Good to know - thanks!

HankLloydRight

No Roads
Jan 18, 2014
Connecticut
That’s great. Too bad my parents moved away from there a few years back and I no longer have a need to go down that way. I literally grew up a half mile from there.

I also grew up a half-mile away from here! And my parents still live there. I will certainly make use of this location over Maple Shade or Marlton when visiting the area as both of those are slightly inconvenient for me. But they all beat out Molly Pitcher or Hamilton Township when those were the only options.** LOL

I think the location makes sense for people traveling east or west to/from Philly over the Ben Franklin or W.W. bridges -- and not necessarily commuters -- maybe shore traffic? But I'm surprised they're not urban SC, which might have made more sense. Is Tesla still doing new urban SCs or are they all V3 now?

** Even before the NJTP SCs -- when visiting my folks, I had to charge a few times at a L2 charger on Chapel Ave (Flaster/Greenberg) to get enough juice to make it to Hamilton Marketplace.

Last edited:

Cuttin

Oct 25, 2018
Nj
Live very close to this. Exciting.

No change.

I do agree with another poster. Not the best location highway wise.

Except that's it's right by two pretty busy 2-3 lane divided roads with lights but 55mph speed in/out of Philly. 38 and 70.
Both roads are funneling to many affluent zip codes. So would make sense from that perspective.

Downtown Philly is about a 10-12 minute drive from this location.

But overall it's a VERY busy area, with many dozen shopping and eating options within a half mile radius.

PhillyGal

Oct 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Hot take: there are all manner of condos, townhome developments, etc nearby (like on the site of the Pensauken Mart and across the street) and having a supercharger in the are makes it easier for this without dedicated home charging. It isn't downtown living exactly, but not all single homes with garages either.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC