Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cherry Hill, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove by today.
Burly man said 2 weeks to being on!
He said all permits are good just need to be hooked up.

F26A44E7-1209-4786-B9D8-2CFDB57ED66A.jpeg

King of Prussia had a temp unavailable showing Wednesday and I went anyway and it worked. Cherry Hill's temp unavailable showing yesterday made me skip trying en route to the beach but it was probably on. Maybe momentary power shut downs for light pole work or some such.

It's showing as NACS enabled - not open to all EV's. That just means Tesla has enabled CCS cars to charge there if they have the NACS charge ports (future) or NACS to CCS adapters (today). It does not MagicDock.View attachment 1025918
No, Ericy is correct. I can confirm that this morning, Tesla’s site showed this site as open to other EVs without NACS. But it seemed to have disappeared mid-day, either due to an error or some other issue.

No, Ericy is correct. I can confirm that this morning, Tesla’s site showed this site as open to other EVs without NACS. But it seemed to have disappeared mid-day, either due to an error or some other issue.
Perhaps the site was incorrectly marked as MagicDock upgraded (open to all EVs) earlier today, but has since been corrected by Tesla. At the moment, it's showing as NACS with adapter required (ie. does not have MagicDock). MagicDock upgrades are happening, but there are very few of them. Here's the mobile app view of the same info on the FindUs website...

7C16CFDB-A907-4A57-ADC9-D3D78D7A1ECE_1_201_a.jpeg

Reactions: Tomms11