Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chicoutimi, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the price by minute reduced to compensate ?
I don't know whether this location charges by the minute or by the kWh. If it is pay by the minute then Tesla has tiered rates based on the power delivered. 0-59.9 kW is one price, 60+ kW is another price. So, in answer to your question, if the location charges based on time connected, then yes it compensates.

At what soc (state of charge) was your battery ? over 80% the charging power gets lower. Or maybe it was too cold?
Price seems to be 'by minute' and not 'by KW', and my battery was on about 30% when I plugged it in so that can't be it. My thought is that my battery was indeed too cold, only heated it up for 15 kms before supercharging so thats my guess on why it was slow

Charger works just fine now. 8 stalls.
We were able to drive Québec -> Chicoutimi in -25 C on a single charge.
It's not a charger at L'Étape but it's still a game changer for us.

DpPEDdFN6SoojL-e7qlpnc5j4nFcGwmjTqam26wYLCTUOU9Xr7bAoXlA938xmR3uCCuOmMz1gis3w-oc0Lx6_XvpvAG6TcPgWy-5Rg4BcKGGVezG4vf2qrX4JOrv5pOcgQqKNrCbJev4ajuNO3dKWFI0rly_9kM6ToRUNeUux19Y8lGxCLmhdI7voE5FJ5nWjrjOJ2F70Abxpv7v8EeFC2JjaeGKmg9qXMAL672eBa1BdLrGPcjQlGsyN97usg7Oo8AUX2utKuT8IILTCyq9gk4aMuCNH574pcB-0I6rYKRYGeUNFmikPHf8roNFsvFhVR_2M3QOWOUhw49I3EOHvQ0r-csUhG_SF3_IsETALsBqgMV4rQ9X6Gt73pJ7djjtzgJjLbf4KfTT9iPwuj2UO49Z5bMmRVlw6g4VyMYO64_onvHU89QWCxrNYhtlN-92K_ipKHVOQwZOC2foDPYjSKLt6M-f-7TQljN8tXreS0lctIKMry1xG_7tCJIEwbx5dUw47QkcCOTrGyFRuAVvipGOYHhV1yfy98Q6jiD48Zw0mzyfrjJzp6aa7JpU5LqSqPGxEuef_BWgkj7xOpnmhf9rEKbGJAtYbIz9xK11kzUE_PybLSIpjYA5wO4F1si0JtuBah_43IqROrPjYPchccxH9FB99cYJM7LqrbAn4GeDu7nnfpoSgrpj=w3102-h1746-no

That's right Spoji. However, I believe that the "Club Tesla Quebec" has provided a CHAdeMO adapter at L'Étape so that people can charge there without needing their own adapter...

Hey GtiMart! Where is this adapter located exactly? Do we need to be a member? I can't find anything related to this on their website (clubteslaquebec.ca). Thanks!

No need to be a member of anything to use the adapter. It's at the store in L'Étape and you pay 5$ for the rental, to compensate the store for offering the service. You might need to leave something during the rental, to make sure you bring it back :)

Thanks for this information GtiMart! Which store exactly are you referring to? There are a few restaurants and convenience stores at this location.