Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chicoutimi, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

A new Tesla Supercharger is under construction in Chicoutimi (Saguenay) at the Metro grocery store on 1562 Boul Talbot. I have seen the video posted by a member of the Facebook group Tesla model 3 Quebec, and I can well say that this is definitely a Supercharger, and I reckon 8 stalls.

Will send a screenshot of the video upon request. I do not want to post the photo without consent from the owner.

Will update Supercharge Info in 15-30 minutes, unless someone beats me to it.

Honestly, speculating for Quebec (and I think Chicoutimi is a good idea by the way, staying on the topic), I think what would make sense in the next few years is:

-Somewhere between Trois-Rivière and Québec
-L'Étape
-Québec city
-Montréal south shore, like Beloeil or something on the 20.
-St-Georges
-Somewhere near Lachute or Greenville on the 50
-Around Thetford Mines
-Rimouski or Mont-Joli
-Baie-Comeau
-La Tuque
-Downtown Montreal

What do you think?

Reactions: EAlvarez
A new Tesla Supercharger is under construction in Chicoutimi (Saguenay) at the Metro grocery store on 1562 Boul Talbot. I have seen the video posted by a member of the Facebook group Tesla model 3 Quebec, and I can well say that this is definitely a Supercharger, and I reckon 8 stalls.

Will send a screenshot of the video upon request. I do not want to post the photo without consent from the owner.

Will update Supercharge Info in 15-30 minutes, unless someone beats me to it.
Do you know if they will be V3 250kw ?

As per betterrouteplanner it can be done down to -20c with an sr+ going to the speed limit with 10% left... I'm not sure I want to test the limits
Typically abetterrouteplanner is pretty accurate.
I did Montreal to Fredericton with a MR.
Temp around -15c.The range of both MR and S+ is pretty similar. I noticed what can hit you or help a big deal is the wind.

Reactions: PStewart
Here's some pictures!

Attachments

• IMG_20191115_142504.jpg
    IMG_20191115_142504.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 349
With an sr+ at -25c I'm not too sure about it... At least I don't want to take the chance as there's big elevation changes...

Chicoutimi to Levis is 218km, don't know if I can make it in hard winter condition
I did the Parc des Laurentides last week end with my RWD LR temperature at -8 and I got to the Galerie de la Capitale with 33% left. So I highly doubt the SR+ can do it without stopping at -20 or lower. This is one of the main reason why I went with the LR instead of SR+!