Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chillicothe, Ohio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the TCOO group!
Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 7.18.10 PM.png

That makes me wonder even more why would it not be in there first? And what is a TCOO group!
The point is that locations most often get reported first here on TMC or on other online forums and only then, once it's confirmed, does SC.info update their map. The fact that it isn't on SC.info yet doesn't mean anything at all as this is the first news about it. As for the abbreviation, after a little googling, I found it is referring to the Tesla Columbus Ohio Owners Group. And my guess is that this information was initially posted to the TCOO's facebook group.

• Helpful
Reactions: Atari2600
Yeah. It's also nice for us Columbus, OH people. It's a bit of a pain to go into southern OH in the winter. It's roughly 210mi round trip, and that's sketchy when it's 15 degrees outside, and the car sits in the cold for a few hours at a relatives house.
Especially if you drive around while you are there. I know people in McDermott, Lucasville, Portsmouth and Wheelersburg and they will say stuff like let's take your Tesla to the Old Canal Smokehouse in Chillicothe. There were other dining places they liked to go to as well but at least two of them burned down. I normally have enough power to do a trip like that and make it back to Cincinnati but it is right on the edge. I also sometimes drive from Cincinnati to Columbus then to that area. I think it would be nice to have a supercharger in Wheelersburg since route 52 and that newly constructed 823 bypass goes by that area.

Especially if you drive around while you are there. I know people in McDermott, Lucasville, Portsmouth and Wheelersburg and they will say stuff like let's take your Tesla to the Old Canal Smokehouse in Chillicothe. There were other dining places they liked to go to as well but at least two of them burned down. I normally have enough power to do a trip like that and make it back to Cincinnati but it is right on the edge. I also sometimes drive from Cincinnati to Columbus then to that area. I think it would be nice to have a supercharger in Wheelersburg since route 52 and that newly constructed 823 bypass goes by that area.

Well if you like coffee and you're back in Chillicothe - Rost is amazing. Best place I've found in the eastern United States with the exception of Coffee Fox in Savannah, GA.

Reactions: Atari2600