Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chino Hills, CA (LIVE 21 Jul 2021, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome news. A bit of a ways from the toilet but still not bad. With V3's, charging will be so fast, toilet breaks, coffee at Dripp, waffles at Bruxie, and Trader Joe's stop better be quick.

View attachment 582431
I can’t believe that’s exactly where it’ll be. It’s already a fight to park there. I’m gonna keep an eye on this one. The parking structure woulda been a better place or south lot

Whatever. Pasadena is effectively LA, even though it's technically in the SGV. I'm sure all the people living in Glendora, Diamond Bar, Claremont, etc. are happy they don't have to drive to downtown Pasadena to charge.
Yes but I’m sure we all would prefer San dimas to appear! Either way additional Superchargers are good anywhere my car can reach!

Very excited to have this charger in Chino however... As others have posted this location of the parking lot is not ideal. The 250Kw chargers are so fast you wouldn't be able to have a meal at either location (Changs or Wood Ranch) without having to go back out and move your car before you were done eating. This will make a rough parking lot even rougher since these Teslas will likely need to find a spot twice during a visit.

Reactions: SilverSp33d3r
I just ordered a Model 3 Standard Range Plus and started researching Superchargers in case I needed it. This supercharger is less than 2 miles from my house. Great news! Does anyone know the build out time after permits pass?

congrats on your purchase.
Supercharger buildout timelines are hard to predict with so many variables, some go very quick <1 month.

I just ordered a Model 3 Standard Range Plus and started researching Superchargers in case I needed it. This supercharger is less than 2 miles from my house. Great news! Does anyone know the build out time after permits pass?

Great for you. Except if you have the 'at home charging' option, you'll find you rarely have to use the SpC (except due to charge mishap at home or power out during the night)

I was looking at the SuperCharger as kind of an emergency charging station. It’s nice to know I have that option in case I do something stupid at home. LOL.
This is exactly how it is Jmarti80. Most likely you'll be charging at home all the time. But it's the peace of mind knowing a Supercharger is within reach for emergencies or for other family who have Tesla's that may visit.