Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Blue Ash, OH (SC, not for public use)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received this information:

This is to confirm they are actively building a new supercharger and service center in Cincinnati, Ohio. The address of the new location is 9111 Blue Ash, Rd. Cincinnati, Ohio 45242.

To date it appears there will be 6 stalls. The poles for each unit are set. They have also placed the main AC/DC transformers and capacitors. This is 1 of 2 supercharger locations going in Greater Cincinnati area. The other is yet to be confirmed on location.

Added it to supercharge.info: Superchargers

Sweet! This is the old Jaguar/Land Rover dealership, which is a really nice building. Should make the service experience better for those who need to physically go there (the current service center is functional, but small and fairly industrial-feeling). The only downside is that there's nothing easily walkable from that location. "Downtown" Blue Ash is about three-quarters of a mile away...an easy shuttle run, but not ideal for those traveling with kids.

p.s., Any way to edit the original thread title to correct the spelling of "Supercharger"?

Pictures please... :smile:

Couldn't help myself. Looks like they are moving out! :biggrin:

BlueAsh1.jpg
BlueAsh2.jpg
BlueAsh3.jpg
BlueAsh4.jpg
BlueAsh5.jpg

A little more progress at the new Cincinnati service center. You can clearly see the superchargers as you drive by them on Cross County highway. The chargers are only a few minutes from both I-75 and I-71, so it is in a good location, but hopefully they will put some vending machines and picnic tables outside someplace, as there are no food options near this location.

WP_20150425_18_04_55_Pro.jpg

A little more progress at the new Cincinnati service center. You can clearly see the superchargers as you drive by them on Cross County highway. The chargers are only a few minutes from both I-75 and I-71, so it is in a good location, but hopefully they will put some vending machines and picnic tables outside someplace, as there are no food options near this location.

View attachment 79363

Did you see any work being completed in the service center building?

Awesome to see this - thanks for the sleuthing! This one finally completes my route from DC to Louisville. I could have stretched from Columbus in my 60, but was too chicken with a 2 year old in tow.

It definitely will help that route. Now if Louisville would just get a SC so I could go there in my car (round trip from cincy to Louisville and back in a 60 is not advisable) that would be awesome.

Just went to the Blue Ash SC for a quick tire rotation, and was told that they are putting in some sort of a '24 hour' lounge at the new site. If you are stopping at the charger after-hours, you will be able to call Tesla support to get a code and access the lounge while your car charges. I imagine coffee/vending/restrooms would be available. First of it's kind, I'm told.