Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Clackamas, OR (LIVE Jul 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any chance you could get close enough to the brown boxes to get a picture of the tags on them?
The label was practically illegible – the paper was not cleanly/flatly placed inside its plastic sheathing, it was bunched up/rolled over in such a way that only parts of a couple lines were visible, and I couldn't make sense of any of it; maybe somebody else can stretch it out and get a better view, but I won't be back there in any reasonable timeframe.

The label was practically illegible – the paper was not cleanly/flatly placed inside its plastic sheathing, it was bunched up/rolled over in such a way that only parts of a couple lines were visible, and I couldn't make sense of any of it; maybe somebody else can stretch it out and get a better view, but I won't be back there in any reasonable timeframe.
Ah, thanks!

Did the total height of the box seem like 6ft or 7ft (boxes plus pallet height)?

Closer to 6'; they were barely taller than the fence, which itself was ~6' on the nose.
V3. Figured. But worth a check.

Refreshed dig ticket. Work to begin next week. Wonder how they locate inside the fence.
1679115191045.png