Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Clare, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone confirmed that this is now operational?
No, but Tesla has.
C77944A1-0596-446F-A4D9-81CFB6892B36.jpeg

So... I stopped in Clare around 10 PM today and plugged in. My model S 85 started to charge and then stopped and the plug turned red. I went to unplug to try a different stall (I had tried 1A) when all 8 stalls went dark. I had enough left to make it to Cadillac, but I feel for the woman who pulled in a few minutes later with only 18 miles left. As I was leaving I saw an electrical utility truck coming, so it may be fixed, but I would use at your own risk at this point.

I spoke to a few people who confirmed this location was unavailable this weekend. On Friday it wasn’t marked as offline, it simply didn’t show the number of total/available stalls. It’s now showing as offline in the app and on the map. FYI for anyone traveling through for/after the holiday weekend.

Attachments

• C8BD6E2D-8860-453C-951D-47CB53C6ADE5.jpeg
    C8BD6E2D-8860-453C-951D-47CB53C6ADE5.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Informative
Reactions: mrau and mociaf9
As of today. The supercharger is down. Tesla was not apologetic at all. Should have taken the gas car as I cannot make it to any super chargers with the range I arrived at the supercharger with.

There are several 32 amp J1772 stations about 2 miles up the road from you at Consumers Energy. You can probably grab enough juice in an hour or two to make it over to Big Rapids via non-interstate routes (46.4 miles via the most direct route).

PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You <-- direct link to Consumers Energy location.