Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Claymont, DE - Philadelphia Pike

pt19713

Feb 5, 2020
Delaware
Don’t see 2x Claymont SC in my app. I see Newark, Claymont, North East and Paulsboro.
Shows up on the app and in the navigation. Drove past the area on Sunday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200930-121443_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20200930-121443_Tesla.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 30

MarcoRP

Sep 6, 2017
Montréal

MHS_MY

Sep 21, 2020
Delaware
Called the Wawa with the new Claymont SC station and they said Nov 5 is the final target date. The employee said someone was out there working on them yesterday and 4 show lit up. Still not officially listed or showing up on app but must be getting close.

aasandsas

Nov 1, 2018
Awesome. Not showing up on the nav or app yet, but eventually will show up once it’s fully functional. Will check it out later this week.

Delmarva in DE has been super good in terms of electric utility doing their share of work for SC installs.

JSergeant

Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2014
New Jersey
Still only 4 stalls live as of this afternoon, and it still doesn't show on the NAV.

The 4 live stalls unfortunately are on a section of the parking lot which has been poorly designed for drainage. There was about an inch of standing water in that area, which would freeze into a nice skating rink if the temperature drops. See pics below:

IMG_3020.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC