Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger- Claymont, DE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8-bay Supercharger under construction at the Wawa on Naamans Rd near the I-95/495 interchange. Coordinates are 39.817478, -75.457282. There are 6 back-in stalls and 2 pull-in stalls. This is between the Wawa and KFC, in the Northtowne Plaza with Home Depot.
Sorry about the image quality--I was having trouble compressing the images small enough so that I could upload them without a "File too large" error.

IMG_20180317_100331690_compressed.jpg IMG_20180317_100452177_compressed.jpg IMG_20180317_100537318_compressed.jpg

No dining here except for KFC. But, you can pick up a stack of 2x4s and box of deck screws while you charge.:)

What might be more important for a lot of people is Total Wine right across the parking lot.

Practically on my doorstep - and unfortunately in a center that's very annoying to get back out of - since the put in the WaWa the traffic there has been a real pain.

Reactions: Super Dude
They are pretty far along. But over the past 4 days, even before the snow started, I saw no activity at the site when driving past.
It's a busy parking lot here, but a great location. Easy access to and from I95, close to Philly and the Philly airport.

They are pretty far along. But over the past 4 days, even before the snow started, I saw no activity at the site when driving past.
It's a busy parking lot here, but a great location. Easy access to and from I95, close to Philly and the Philly airport.

Monday afternoon I saw a couple electricians running around, digging in to that box trailer they have parked on the sight. The snow will undoubtedly delay things now though.

Reactions: Solarman004
I hate coming out of here after going to the KFC or the Home Depot on Saturday Afternoons, this is nice though for those times when i do some quick shopping at the Total Wine and it's nice to see one in conjunction with a Wawa.