Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Clayton, NM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Photo from this afternoon.

clayton 3 27 01.jpg

1) Looks like the site has power lines from grid, but apparently no meter.

2) V3 equipment located on pads, but still in protective covers.

3) Ranch Market told my friends the following:

Transformers in place but not yet operational. Was suppose to be up April but now store is telling people this summer. Ranch Market telephone is (575) 374-9681.

The manager was very unsure. He thinks there is a problem with finishing the installation on Tesla end. Since April is not happening, he has thrown out the summer time frame (June or July) but seemed very unsure.

1) Looks like the site has power lines from grid, but apparently no meter.

2) V3 equipment located on pads, but still in protective covers.

3) Ranch Market told my friends the following:

Transformers in place but not yet operational. Was suppose to be up April but now store is telling people this summer. Ranch Market telephone is (575) 374-9681.

The manager was very unsure. He thinks there is a problem with finishing the installation on Tesla end. Since April is not happening, he has thrown out the summer time frame (June or July) but seemed very unsure.
Yikes... I hope “summer” means definitely early June, because that’s when we’ll be rolling through.

April to June is a lot of time to just wrap things up when it looks ready to go.

Reactions: CarlS and reddy
People keep saying it "looks" ready to go when the cabinets are still wrapped up, a fence is still up, the transformer isn't connected, and the pavement looks like trash.

I mean sure, I guess, if your definition of ready to go is just having pedestals installed.
Orangeville looks like sh|t, doesn't even have any pavement and it's on, so who knows, eh?

Reactions: CarlS
We are now getting CLOSE!! Several of us have been asking for this station for YEARS!! Finally! Now I have to think up a reason to go to Texas. Hmmm. Maybe the Poteet strawberry festival??? I LIKE strawberries.... Mac
If you’re already in Colorado then there is no reason to use this charger. This Charger is for those of us in Texas who desperately need our mountain time. 😂